Have you or a loved on had a metal-on-metal hip replacement? Metal-on-metal hip replacement failure has resulted in:
- Loose hip cups
- Hip dislocations
- Bone fractures
- Pseudotumors from metal debris
- Allergic reactions
- Permanent muscle and tissue damage
Important metal-on-metal hip replacement recall dates:
- March 8, 2013: $8.4 Million verdict awarded in DePuy ASR case
- August 21, 2012: First DePuy lawsuits settled for $20,000 each
- July 6,2012: Stryker Orthopedics issues recall for certain Stryker hip implants
- August 2010: DePuy issues voluntary recall of 90,000 hip replacement implants
- July 22, 2008: Zimmer issues voluntary recall of metal-on-metal hip implants
If you or a loved on has had a metal-on-metal hip replacement, you may be eligible for compensation. There may only be a limited amount of time to file your claim.
DON’T DELAY! Contact us today for a free consultation to see if you may be eligible for compensation relating to your metal-on-metal hip replacement.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.